Another week ends!

It’s been another great week in 02.

⭐️ We had a lovely week of Nature Play. Unfortunately we didn’t really get any rain, other than a few drops on one of the days. It was great to see that the children were organised for rain by bringing along a change of clothes just in case.

⭐️ As we have a week of Swimming coming up in week 9, I am hoping that your child knows how to dress him/herself. If not, you have a few weeks up your sleeve to help them develop this skill in readiness for swimming week.

⭐️ Thank you to everyone who sent along flowers on Friday morning. We put them all together and were able to make two very large bunches of flowers for our student teachers. We presented one bunch to Miss Ester in 01 and the other to Mrs Sloan at the end of the day as a way of saying thank you and goodbye. Needless to say they were both very surprised and pleased with the flowers and cards that our classes made for each of them. Mrs Sloan said that there were so many flowers, her bunch was heavy. The children will miss both Miss Ester and Mrs Sloan and are excited that they will both be joining us on our Wild Imaginations Nature Play Excursion in week ten.

There will be plenty happening in the coming week.

⭐️ Mrs Hedger will be taking the class and following our program on Monday as I will be report writing.

⭐️ There will be no school on Friday for students, as we have a Pupil Free Day and staff will be be undergoing training and development off site.

⭐️ There will be no fruit sharing again this week, due to the four day week.

⭐️ If your child has show and tell on Friday, refer to seesaw for the topic, please send it along on Thursday.

⭐️ As I will not be in class on Monday, I will check sight words on Tuesday morning, please remind your child to put their blue book in the basket on Tuesday of this week.