What a great week!!

What a great week of swimming we have just had. I imagine that there were some very tired children on Friday night after our busy week. Congratulations to my beautiful class who were extremely well behaved on the bus and at the pool, all did a great job dressing and undressing before and after lessons.

All parents will be pleased to know that their child did it by themselves…of course, some were quicker than others. With the holidays coming up, dressing yourself is a great skill that you can ask your child to get better at if they don’t already do this for him/herself at home on a regular basis.

This is it, folks! We have reached the last week of school. We are all in need of some R and R after such a big term. The final week promises to be a busy one too.

On Friday I sent home a note about the upcoming excursion, what to bring and an outline of our day. Please find it in your child’s blue reader bag. If you have any questions for me please do not hesitate to ask.

I will check sight words on Monday morning and again on Friday (for holiday words).

Mrs. Hedger will be in class for me on Tuesday.

Thursday is excursion day 9-3pm.

No library on Thursday as a result, please return your books as soon as possible.

There will be no borrowing for the holidays.

Friday will be our final Independence Day for the term.

I will collect readers on Friday, sight words will come home for practice during the holidays.

Early dismissal on Friday, we go home at 2:10 on Friday.