Week 6, Here we come!

The changes in the weather have meant that we are all feeling tired. I hope your child has had an opportunity to rest over the weekend. Thank you to all of the Parents/Grandparents who came along to our dance performance on Friday afternoon. Along with the Bollywood Dance that we performed at the Week 10 Assembly in term 3, that was our dance program for the year. We hope that you enjoyed it.

Last week we had a few unexpected changes to the times of our Specialist subjects due to other classes attending excursions and other events, such as Kindy orientation visits. Things should be back to normal this week.

This is the final week to browse and to borrow books in the Library.  All student books are due back no later than Friday of Week 7.  The Library staff will begin the huge task of stock-taking all resources on that day, please help them by returning your Library books on time.

I will not be in class again on Tuesday of this week as I am writing reports. Mrs Hedger will be continuing our program of learning on that day.